Program is a basic courses abbreviated to the most fundamental shooting skills, and the specifics of a particular model of pistol. With this course students will receive quick practical lessons on the safe use, cleaning, and storage of their pistol. The practical exercise covers a single pistol shooting position. As the number of participants or pistol type’s present increases, the course will take proportionally longer.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course, and the material is accessible to appropriately supervised mature children.
- 1 - Introduction to Pistol Safety, Parts, and Operation.
- 2 - Introduction to Ammunition and the Fundamentals of Pistol Shooting.
- 3 - Introduction to Pistol Shooting from the 2 handed standing Position.
- 4 - Introduction to Pistol Cleaning, Storage, and Training Opportunities.
- 5 - Range shooting Session.
Expectations and Outcomes
“To provide beginning shooters with an introduction to the knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary to own and use a specific pistol model safely.”
There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.