There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
Program is a basic courses abbreviated to the most fundamental shooting skills, and the specifics of a particular model of pistol. With this course students will receive quick practical lessons on the safe use, cleaning, and storage of their pistol. The practical exercise covers a single pistol shooting position. As the number of participants or pistol type’s present increases, the course will take proportionally longer.
- 1 - Introduction to Pistol Safety, Parts, and Operation.
- 2 - Introduction to Ammunition and the Fundamentals of Pistol Shooting.
- 3 - Introduction to Pistol Shooting from the 2 handed standing Position.
- 4 - Introduction to Pistol Cleaning, Storage, and Training Opportunities.
- 5 - Range shooting Session.
Expectations and Outcomes
“To provide beginning shooters with an introduction to the knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary to own and use a specific pistol model safely.”
There are no prerequisites for taking this course, and the material is accessible to appropriately supervised mature children.