Basic carbine marksmanship covering-
- Reloads (tactical and speed)
- Ready positions (high, low, etc.)
- Accuracy drills
- Shooting positions
- Shooting from cover
- Shooting strong hand and support hand
Email name (first, middle and last for CCW certification), class you want to take, how many in your party, if you will need hotel set up (Grand Junction Classes Only).
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
- Plenty of water
- 200 rounds of ammunition per firearm
- Desired Pistol and Carbine
- Proper Gear (good holster, mag pouch with at least 2 extra mags(per firearm), good sling, etc.)
- Eye and Ear pro
- Protective Gear (long sleeves, sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, etc.) Class will go on no matter the weather life is always unexpected and you will NEVER be in ideal conditions.
- Close toed shoes
- Any snack or lunch items, lunches will be quick and easy so training can continue.
There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.