This course is designed to cover the fundamental skills and procedures required to provide protection services to executives in the corporate setting, private high net individuals and private family members in need of professional protection services. This three day program is designed to introduce the student, with limited experience in executive protection, to the fundamentals and methodologies utilized to facilitate a protection detail. It serves as a detailed
introduction to the executive protection profession Students will participate in classroom training and practical exercises to demonstrate the basic requirements as an executive protection operator.
- Defining Executive Protection
- Defensive handgun
- Combatives for dignitary protection
- Categories of Principals and variances in security posture
- Attire and Equipment
- Advance Work
- Working the Principal – Choreography
Participants completing the program will receive a graduation for supplementation of resume and training history.
Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm each day
Duration: 3 days
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Prerequisites: Defensive Handgun
Class will begin at 9am each day. We will be working from 3 locations. Day one will cover formations and vehicle work. Day two will be our range day and on day three you will be performing a 1/2 day EP detail here in Phoenix. Details will be presented.
Intermediate, Combatives / Less Lethal, Other, Scenario Based Training, Security Training & Certification, Seminars / Lectures
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
Students must have had professonal training with a handgun prior to class.
· Centerfire Handgun in a minimum defensive caliber of .38 or larger.
· 200 rounds of ammunition minimum.
· 2 (+) Spare magazines
· Spare ammunition pouches, carrier, or magazine holster
· Quality holster and magazine carriers
· Ear and wrap around eye protection
· Cap with a brim
· Rugged shoes or boots
· Suit coat
· Notepad and pen
· Camera if you choose - no video please