There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
The Precision Rifle I course provides the fundamental knowledge and skills required to engage targets from 100 yds out to 1000 yards with first shot accuracy. Hunters, competition shooters, and military/police marksman will benefit greatly from this class. Instruction will have a heavy emphasis on marksmanship, position shooting, range and wind estimation, reading mirage, hold-over estimation, dialing proper scope adjustments, use of log book and ballistic cards, and deployment of two man(spotter/shooter) teams.
Level: Beginner & Intermediate
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
· Sub MOA rifle
· Quality optics
· Bean bag or Sand Sock
· Spotting Scope and Tripod
· Shooting mat (mat, tarp, or pancho – your choice for comfort)
· Notebook and pencils
· 150 rds. Match grade ammunition - MUST BE MATCH GRADE
· Leatherman type tool or any tool specific to your optic and gun
· Knee and elbow pads
· Ear and wrap-around eye protection
· Clothing suitable for the weather
· Cap with a brim
· Rugged shoes or boots