|Register Now||July 15 Saturday||
|1 - 5 Students||9am - 5pm||Tim Bornemann|
This course will teach the Basic Knowledge, Skills, and Attitude necessary for owning and using a pistol safely. The course will cover the safe handling of a concealed weapon and review the laws of the state of Missouri on the carrying and use of a handgun for defensive purposes.
- Pistol Knowledge & Safe Gun Handling
- Basic Defensive Pistol Skills
- Loading and Stoppage Remediation
- Carry Modes and Pistol Concealment
- Firearm Cleaning and Maintenance
- Dry & Live fire on the range
Expectations and Outcomes
Upon completion the student will receive acertificate of Firearms Safety and the appropriate completed paperwork necessary for submitting a Concealed Carry application.
CCW, NRA Courses
You will need to bring
- Your handgun
- at least 40 rounds of ammunition
- Eye protection - Safety glasses
- Hearing protection - ear pugs, ear muffs, etc.