Intermediate - A chance to learn from and train with 2 retired "Green Berets"
Duration: 2 Day Course
There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
In this two day course students will hone their tactical mindset through the application of skills on multiple weapons systems and tactics used by U.S. Special Operations Forces - tactics that can be applied by law enforcement, military and everyday home defense.
This course will provide extensive instruction on both the pistol and carbine weapon system.
Attendees should be familiar with the safe handling and operation of their pistol and carbine.
- Fundamentals of pistol marksmanship
- Weapon manipulation (pistol and rifle)
- Balancing speed and precision
- Target discernment and engagements
- Shooting while moving.
Expectations and Outcomes
Students will participate and test their skills and abilities in drills, fun competitions and critical task exercises.
- GUN BELT
- DUMP POUCH (Encouraged)
- PISTOL MAGAZINE POUCHES
- RIFLE MAGAZINE POUCH (AT LEAST 1) CAN BE ON BELT
- OUTSIDE THE WASTEBAND HOLSTER (For example Safariland ALS)
- *NO CONCEALMENT or IWB holsters
- x3 AR15 30 ROUND MAGAZINES
- x3 PISTOL MAGAZINES
- RIFLE SLING
- RIFLE OPTIC WITH A RED DOT (HIGHLY ENCOURAGED)
- WEAPON LUBRICANT
- EAR PROTECTION
- EYE PROTECTION
- MINIMUM 600 ROUNDS PISTOL
- MINIMUM 550 ROUNDS RIFLE