There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
Students of this hands-on class will obtain a solid foundation and understanding of firearm safety, semi-automatic pistols and revolvers and marksmanship fundamentals. Time on the range will be split between discussions and shooting that will provide a stress free, unintimidating atmosphere where we encourage all students to ask any and all questions they may have.
?Students failing to meet and maintain our safety requirements and/or who cannot meet and immediately demonstrate the minimum skills required for the specific class may be removed from training. Please ensure you have read through the class description and fully understand our prerequisites before registering.
Cancellation Policy: MINIMUM OF 4 STUDENTS NEED TO BE REGISTERED FOR THE CLASS IN ORDER FOR THE CLASS TO BE HELD. In the event GPS cancels the class, students already registered will be given the option to apply the course fee paid to another class or receive a full refund.
Students may cancel their class reservation at any time. Any cancellations made withing 7 calendar days of the class date have two options. 1. Student will be given a voucher towards another class or 2. Forfeit 50% of the class fee. Cancellations made before the 7 day window will receive a full refund.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will:
- Have an understanding of and describe basic firearm safety.
- Have a basic understanding of operating semi-automatic pistols and revolvers, to include:
- component identification
- care and cleaning
- loading/unloading and clearing.
- marksmanship fundamentals
Liability Waiver needs to be filled out previous to class. Student will need to show drivers license.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
- Safe, Functioning Semi-Automatic Pistol or Revolver. No Micro Pistols.
- 2-3 magazines for semi-auto pistol
- Strong side hip mounted or belt mounted holster. No appendix holsters. (OPTIONAL)
- Magazine Pouch(es)(OPTIONAL)
- Hat with brim
- Eye Protection: wrap around style
- Hearing Protection
- Weather appropriate clothing, to include long pants and closed toe shoes. No flip-flops.
- 100 rounds of ammunition?
- Loaner guns, magazines, holsters, safety glasses and hearing protection are available.