Texas License To Carry Class
Official Department of Public Safety Certified Course needed to aquire your Texas License To Carry
Duration: 4-6 hours classroom. 1-2 hours range time.
There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
- Attend 4-6 hours of classroom instruction and range time
- Classroom Instruction
- Laws that relate to weapons and the use of deadly forceHandgun use and safety, including use of restraint holsters and methods to ensure the secure carrying of openly carried handguns
- Non-violent dispute resolution
- Proper storage practices for handguns with an emphasis on storage practices that eliminate the possibility of accidental injury to a child
- ?Written test - minimum of 70% to pass
- Firearms proficiency demonstration - score a minimum of 70% (175 out of 250 points) to pass.
Expectations and Outcomes
Upon successful completion, students will recieve their Texas LTC-100 or LTC-101 documentation.
CCW, Seminars / Lectures
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
- Safe, Functioning Semi-Automatic Pistol or Revolver. ?
- Hat with brim
- Eye Protection: wrap around polycarbonate preferred
- Hearing Protection
- Weather appropriate clothing, to include long pants and closed toe shoes. No flip-flops.
- 50 rounds of ammunition
- safety glasses and hearing protection are available.