This Course Covers The Following Topics and Skills: Basic Firearm Safety; Gun Storage; Gun Transportation; Parts of the Pistol; Parts of Ammunition; Firing Process; Pistol Operation; Malfunctions; Basic Pistol Shooting Fundamentals: Aiming, Grip, Stance, Breath Control, Trigger Control, Follow-Through; Range Safety and Etiquette; Range Commands; How to Select a Pistol; Pistol Maintenance; How to Practice at Home and at the Range. Course Fee includes targets; Certificate of Course Completion, which will meet the training requirement for some CCW permits.
- Basic Firearm Safety
- Gun Storage
- Gun Transportation
- Parts of the Pistol
- Parts of Ammunition
- Firing Process
- Pistol Operation
- Basic Pistol Shooting Fundamentals
- Range Safety and Etiquette
- Range Commands
- How to Select a Pistol
- Pistol Maintenance
- How to Practice at Home and at the Range
Expectations and Outcomes
Certificate of Course Completion, which will meet the training requirement for some CCW permits.
Basic, USCCA Courses
Valid Driver's License or ID, Pen or pencil and notebook.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
Range fees and course book is not included. Course book can be purchased in class or at this link: https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/product/magazines-books-concealed-carry-home-defense-fundamentals/
Students will need:
- Pen or pencil and notebook
- A quality semi-automatic pistol or revolver, one can also be rented at the range(range dependent).
- Optional: A holster and belt. Appendix carry is not allowed in this class.
- At least 1working magazine, 2 is preferred.
- At least 150 rounds of ammunition, 200 preferred.
- Ear and eye protection