There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This is the firearms training class that takes it a step up to show how to defensively use your pistol. We review safety, the fundamentals, 4-step draw, moving and shooting, and reloading.
Held in San Diego, this course is 8 hours. Students must have taken a basic pistol course (or equivalent) and have attended one Way of the Gun class.
- Safety review
- Trigger control
- Drawing from holster
- Shooting and moving
- Clearing malfunctions
Expectations and Outcomes
Certificate issued upon sucessfuly completion of course.
Intermediate, Active Shooter Response Training, In Home Defense Training
Valid Driver's License or ID, Pen or pencil and notebook, and Basic firearms course certificate or equivalent.
The instructor requires a copy of your Government Issued ID once you register.
- A quality semi-automatic pistol
- A holster and belt. Appendix carry not allowed in this class.
- At least 3 magazines, 4 magazines preffered.
- 400 rounds of ammunition minimum.
- Ear and eye protection
- Optional: Sunscreen / bugspray
- Lots of water
- Clothing suitable for inclement weather