There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
North Carolina Concealed Carry Handgun Training Course provided by Hewett's Concealed Carry & Firearms, LLC (this course is required prior to applying for a North Carolina Concealed Carry Handgun Permit).
* $75.00 if you plan to provide your own weapon and ammunition (30 rounds) for the training session
* $85.00 if you would like to have a weapon and ammunition provided for the training session
* This course will cover much more than the state requires and will include real-life scenarios
* Books will be provided to all students
* If you would like to bring lunch, feel free to (we will not take a lunch break)
* For safety purposes, please leave your handgun and ammunition secured inside of your vehicle until instructed otherwise
* Explain the provisions under North Carolina Common and Statutory Law in which the use of deadly physical force would be justified.
* Identify the places where handguns may not be carried even if the individual has a Concealed Carry Handgun Permit.
* Demonstrate proficiency in the safe handling of a handgun including loading, unloading, storing, securing, and firing.
* Identify the major parts of the revolver and semiautomatic pistol.
* Demonstrate proficiency in marksmanship fundamentals.
Expectations and Outcomes
Expectations and Outcomes:
At the successful completion of this course, the student will be provided with a certificate to allow them to move forward with the county/state process to obtain their North Carolina Concealed Carry Permit. The student will leave with a general knowledge of how to better protect themselves and their families before, during, and after a life or death situation.
The student must be a North Carolina RESIDENT or will be a North Carolina RESIDENT prior to applying for their Concealed Carry Permit.
What to Bring:
* Range-appropriate clothing and footwear
* 30 rounds of ammunition and your handgun
* Hearing protection
* Pen or pencil
* Snack if desired as we will not be breaking for lunch