There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This course is focused on defensive pistol use and combatives. We cover the grip, draw technique, retention shot, and integrated combatives.
- Gear setup
- Justification for use of force
- Combative marksmanship
- Shooting drills
- Retention/Compressed shooting positions.
Expectations and Outcomes
Students will learn the training methods to develop effective defensive shooting appropriate to the range or distance.
Advanced, Basic, Intermediate, CCW, Combatives / Less Lethal, LEO / MIL / SEC Courses, Specialty Other, Women's Only Courses
CHL or equivelent
- Serviceable semi-automatic pistol (9mm or larger caliber) and at least three magazines
- Quality belt with strong side holster and at least 1 magazine pouch
- Serpa holsters or similar holsters that use the trigger finger to deactivate a retention device are NOT allowed
- Be able to retain 2 magazines on your body
- 3-5 magazines of 10 round capacity (minimum)
- 400 rounds of dependable ammunition (minimum). No Steel Core and No steel jacket, No Armor Piercing, No Tracer Rounds
- Knee pads (optional)
- Eye protection, hearing protection (electronic recommended) and baseball cap.
- Lunch is not included. Please bring your own.
- It's highly recommended to bring a chair.
- This is an outdoor range, so bring appropriate comfort gear e.g. hot/cold/wet weather clothing, sunscreen, bug spray, etc.
Refund Policy for Classes Purchased
If you cancel 60 or more days before the class date, you will receive a 50% refund
If you cancel 59-30 days before the class date, you will receive a 25% refund
If you cancel less than 30 days before the class date, you will receive no refund
If you would like to reschedule your training, please contact our support team at least 30 days before the class date to receive your credit for future training. If we do not hear from you before then, you will not be eligible to receive any credit.