This is course is a continuation of the Level 1 course with more attention paid to defensive scenarios. Shooting while moving, shooting moving targets, using cover and concealment, etc.
Level 1 or the equivalent required prerequisites. Abilities must be approved by the instructor in order to attend.
- Fundamentals of marksmanship review
- Combative drawstroke
- Drawing from a holster
- Shooting while moving
- Shooting moving targets
- Cover vs. concealment
- Shooting from cover/concealment
- Basic tactical medical
A waiver will be sent to the student upon registration and must be signed prior to the start of class.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
- Pistol of quality manufacture (must be approved by the instructor).
- Quality holster (no Serpa, Sticky or holsters without retention).
- 500 rounds of ammo, caliber TBD based on conversation with instructor prior to class.
- Eye and ear protection.
- Closed-toe shoes.
- Range fees.
Additional gear is advised based on range choice and season/weather (indoor/outdoor range, sunscreen, hat, raingear, etc.). No low-cut tops for women.