There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This is a basic pistol course with a focus on the fundamentals of marksmanship and drawing from a holster.
- Basic range etiquette
- Basic tactical medical
- Equipment selection
- Pistol handling and manipulation
- Fundamentals of marksmanship
- Combative draw stroke
- Drawing from a holster
A waiver will be sent to the student upon registration and must be signed prior to the start of class.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
- Eye and ear protection
- Pistol of quality manufacture (must be approved by the instructor).
- Quality holster that stays open after drawing and fully covers the trigger guard when holstered (NO NYLON HOLSTERS).
- Quality belt that holds the holster in a stable position while drawing.
- 200-300 rounds of ammo.
- Closed-toe shoes.
- Range fees.
Additional gear is advised based on range choice and season/weather (indoor/outdoor range, sunscreen, hat, raingear, etc.). No low-cut tops for women.