Our CCW classes are friendly and relaxed. Further we give special attention to beginners. Our instructors give an introduction to situational awareness, handguns, shooting and firearms safety. Above all, we focus on the responsibility of legally carrying a concealed handgun.
This class exceeds the requirements for the Kentucky, Ohio and and Florida CCW Permit.
- Magazines (preferably two or three if they hold less than 10 rounds each)
- 50 rounds of ammo (FMJ preferred but not required; self-defense ammo not required; no reloaded ammo - factory only required by state)
- Eye and Ear Protection
- Lunch & Snacks
- Hat with a brim or bill to protect your eyes from brass
- No low cut shirts. Flying brass can be hot
- Firearm Safety
- Safe Storage at Home
- Safely Carrying Your Handgun
- Shooting Basics
- Types of Handguns
- Types of Ammunition
- Range Safety
- Maintenance and Cleaning
- Awareness and Mindset
- Interacting with Police
- How to Apply for Your License
…and Much More
Expectations and Outcomes
We have small class sizes. This is ideal for beginners and allows us to focus on each student. This class does sell out. Your registration and deposit ensures you will have a place in the class. In addition to live fire training, we provide a laser range. So, students can have one-on-one, hands-on training in a completely safe environment.
Finally, This class includes a written test and live fire. This class is 8 hours or as needed. Provided you have paid the deposit, you will receive a training certificate at the end of the day. If you do not own a handgun, you may borrow one of ours.