SURVIVAL PISTOL - Sugarloaf, PA
Intermediate - SURVIVAL PISTOL - Sugarloaf, PA (advanced)
Duration: 9:00am to 5:00pm
|Register Now||October 21 Saturday||
|5 - 18 Students||9:00am to 5:00pm||TBD|
THIS IS NOT A BEGINNER CLASS! STUDENT PREREQUISITE: (PLEASE READ!)
This course is designed to introduce the intermediate shooter to defensive pistol work.
All students must understand and be able to successfully maintain all shooting safety fundamentals. Students should be very familiar with the working operations of their pistol.
- – Range orientation
- – Firearms safety
- – Warm-up drills
- – Ready positions
- – Accuracy drills
- – Engaging multiple targets
- – Close quarters engagements
- – Reloading techniques and malfunction clearance drills
- – Search & scan / situational awareness
- – Cover & concealment
- – Various shooting positions
Advanced, Intermediate, CCW, Specialty Other
- -Quality Semi Automatic pistol with 500 rounds of ammunition
- -Minimum 4 magazines for your pistol. (Please arrive with magazines PRE-LOADED.)
- -OWB, IWB or AIWB concealment holster / kydex holster —PLEASE NO flimsy nylon or cloth holsters. NO BLACKHAWK SERPA, UNCLE MIKE’S, FOBUS, or ALIEN GEAR, holsters.
- We do not allow ankle, small of the back, or shoulder holsters.
- We recommend: Blackpoint Tactical, Black Center Tactical, 508 Holsters, Dark Star Gear, C&G Holsters, Raven Concealment, G-Code, or Concealment Express.)
- -Ammunition dump pouch (optional)
- -Sturdy pants belt at least 1.5” wide. (NO sagging pants, sweatpants, etc.)
- -Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning with good ankle support.
- -Clothing suitable for training in any weather – long pants – long sleeve shirt, hoodie or jacket for cold weather.
- -Wraparound eyewear, polycarbonate lenses or non-shattering prescription glasses
- -Earmuffs and earplugs
- -Knee pads and elbow pads (optional but recommended)
- -notepad and pen for taking notes
- -A humble, willing to learn attitude
For more information or questions please contact: email@example.com