There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
Weapon training and Hand to Hand skills are two disciplines traditionally taught separately, but in reality, must be SEAMLESS. Zero to Three is about exploring and uncovering the world or Close Quarter Combatives in the Weapons Based Environment and building skills and awareness that are functional, practical, easily retained and can be applied under pressure.
All skills are strategies are trained in a variety of unconventional positions and tested through the full spectrum of progressive resistances in Force on Force exercises with training weapons, non-lethal training ammo and protective safety gear.
Instructor Fletch Fuller is a Military Veteran and career Law Enforcement Officer, Firearms, Tactics and Survival trainer and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt with extensive experience in close quarter combatives. He is the owner and CEO of Ready Up Tactical.
- Confrontation Management, Deescalation and Disengagement
- Operating in the Close Quarters Weapons Based Environment
- Access and Deployment of Concealed Carry personal defense tools.
- Essential skills of Weapon Control and Retention
- Managing Multiple Threats
Expectations and Outcomes
Students should expect to gain critical insight into the Entagled Confrontation as well as have the opportunity to explore viable armed and unarmed response options for the the Close Quarter Threat.
CCW, In Home Defense Training, LEO / MIL / SEC Courses, Scenario Based Training (Simunitions, Man Marking Cartridge), Specialty Other
- Clothing suitable for mat work
- Eye and Groin protection
- Preferred Concealed Carry Holster
- Inert Training Weapon Replica (Blue Gun/ Red Gun, SIRT, etc.)
- Knee/ Elbow Pads
- NO LIVE WEAPONS IN THE TRAINING AREA!!!