There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
The Advanced Concealed Carry Course will focus on the techniques needed to develop a concealed carry CCW defensive mindset. The goal of the course will be to develop the knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary to carry and use a concealed firearm ethically, responsibly, and with confidence.
This is an six-hour course. Students should expect to shoot approximately 150-200 rounds of ammunition. This class will educate you how clean and maintain your gun and provide you with training on shooting from your holster that will elevate your skills with a handgun quickly. Drills that you can practice, that will make you faster and more accurate.
How to apply the Rules for Safe Gun Handling
Carrying a concealed firearm
Basic principles of concealment
Difference between cover and concealment
Drawing from the holster
Levels of mental awareness
Developing the proper mindset when using a pistol for personal protection
Clearing common stoppages
Expectations and Outcomes
Students participating in this course, will be able to explain and demonstrate the following;
How to apply the Rules for Safe Gun Handling when carrying a concealed firearm, basic principles of concealment, the difference between cover and concealment, drawing from the holster, levels of mental awareness, developing the proper mindset when using a pistol for personal protection, clearing common stoppages. Students will have the basic understanding necessary to be able to protect themselves and their families.
Concealed carry permit if you have.
NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Course Certificate
NRA FIRST Steps Course Certificate
Military DD 214 with pistol qualificationt
USCCA Pistol Shooting Course Certificate
The instructor requires a copy of your Government Issued ID once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your Concealed Carry Weapons permit once you register.
Please bring a positive learn attitude, your questions and experiences to share. Participation is key to having a enjoyable learning experience.
Range Equipment Recommendation List
- Eye Protection
- Hearing Protection
- Hat, Sunscreen & bug spray, as needed
- Your preferred handgun/rifle (as applicable)
- Appropriate holster for your handgun, as applicable for your specified use/course (sling for rifles)
- (strong side, outside the waistband is preferred and highly recommended)
- Factory Ammunition for your handgun/rifle (minimum 150 - 200 rounds, course dependent, no reloads)
- Minimum 2 speed loaders (revolvers), 2 magazines for semi-auto pistols, 3 magazines for rifles
- Ammunition carrier (speed loaders/magazines pouches)
- Appropriate clothing for weather/range condition, course application (rain gear, long pants/sleeves, knee-pads, etc)
- Snacks, as appropriate
***Please come in 15- 20 min early to complete the necessary check in process before any training class. This will give us time to verify your range waiver at the counter. This is also the time to buy ammo, Holster, Hearing protection, anything you will need for the class. Classes start promptly and we don’t want you to miss anything.***