Maryland Wear & Carry / Concealed Carry
Basic - Full class cost is $250, the listed $50 payment is the deposit to secure your seat. An invoice will be sent for the final payment.
Duration: 16 hrs (normally 2 8hr days)
- Firearm Safety
- Maryland Handgun Law
- Pistol Nomenclature & Selecting A Pistol For Self Defence
- Ammunition Knowledge
- Basic Defense Pistol Skills
- Drawing From Concealment
- Loading & Stoppage Remediation
- Mindset & Situation Awareness
- Carry Modes
- Firearm Cleaning
- Further Educartion and Shooting Activities
- Live Fire
Expectations and Outcomes
At the culmination of this class, students will have developed the basic knowledge, skills and attitude necessary to carry a concealed pistol for personal preotection.
Basic, Intermediate, CCW, Church / Business - Safety / Security, NRA Courses, Private Classes (Group / Individual), Security Training & Certification
Government Issued ID
The instructor requires a copy of your Government Issued ID once you register.
- Brimmed Cap
- Firearm Chambered in .380acp-.45cal w/ 2 magazines (we have firearms available for class)
- 50 rounds of brass FMJ Ammo (we provide 9mm ammo for class)
- zip front concealement garment