We haven't added any courses yet
About Tri-Star Solutions
A currently serving United States Marine, Sergeant Tariek brings organization, training, and motivation from a history of field and combat deployments to every aspect of the training and personnel protection industry. As a highly competent firearms and defensive tactics instructor he has taught courses to Military, Law Enforcement and civilian personnel. The blend of his military and civilian experiences better prepares students for modern threats.
His experience with executive protection and as a personal protection agent spans across the United States and on foreign soil. He has been sought after to protect members of the fortune 500, military and government personnel as well as their families, balancing the need for professionalism while also making families feel at ease when having added security needs.
CCW, Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, Rifle, Long Range Precision, NRA Courses, In Home Defense Training, Scenario Based Training, Women's Only Courses, LEO / MIL / SEC Courses, Seminars / Lectures, Security Training & Certification
- NRA Law Enforcement Pistol Instructor
- NRA Law Enforcement Shotgun Instructor
- MOAB (Management of Aggressive Behavior) Instructor
- ASP Certified Baton Instructor
- ASP Certified Handcuff Instructor
- SABRE Certified OC Pepper Spray Instructor
- AHA Certified BLS (Basic Life Support) Instructor
- ACS Bleeding Control Instructor
- State of Oregon DPSST Unarmed Security Instructor
- State of Oregon DPSST Armed Security Instructor
- State of Utah BCI Instructor
- State of Florida Unarmed Security Instructor
- State of Florida Armed Security Instructor
- State Of Florida Security Agency Manager
- State of Florida UnArmed Security Professional
- State of Florida Armed Security Professional
- State of Oregon DPSST UnArmed Security Professional
- State of Oregon DPSST Armed Security Professional
- State of Florida, Oregon & Utah Concealed Handgun Licenses
- Active Secret Clearance
Due to instructors traveling from out of state, all cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to the start of a class for a refund to be issued. Cancellations after this time will necessitate rescheduling to a future course of equal or lesser value.
Students may reschedule to another course at any time with written notice to the company.
Refunds will be issued within 5-10 business days of cancellation notification. Per policy, notice for refund must be made at least 72 hours prior to the start of the course