Level 2 A&B Concealed Carry/ Dynamic Shooting
Duration: 6 hours
|Register Now||June 10 Saturday||
|6 - 18 Students||12 noon - 6 pm||Jim Gregg|
This six-hour course combines our Level 2A and Level 2B classes into one amazing event. The first three hours, students will get highlights from our 2A Concealed-Carry course. Topics include holster selection, drawing from the holster, reloading techniques, and jam clearing. Then we immediately move on to our Level 2B class, Dynamic Shooting Techniques, for the final three hours. Topics include shooting while moving, shooting from unnatural positions, shooting with one hand, and shooting with the use of a flashlight.
Expectations and Outcomes
- At the completion of this course the student will have an understanding of proper holster selection.
- How to establish grip while in the holster.
- How to shed concealing garments and establish proper grip.
- Proper presentation techniques for the pistol.
- Getting a flash sight picture in a defensive shooting situation.
- Jam clearing of all kinds.
- Emergency and tactical reloading.
- Shooting while moving.
- The importance of using cover.
- Shooting from unnatural positions.
- Shooting with something else in your support hand, such as a flashlight or phone.
- Judgmental shooting.
- And a discussion on using force in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Intermediate, CCW, In Home Defense Training, Scenario Based Training, USCCA Courses
Required are: pistol, 2 magazines, a holster, 200 rounds of ammunition, eye and ear protection. If you have a .22LR and wish to save on ammo, feel free to bring it. Dress appropriately for weather conditions. No open-toe shoes or low-cut tops. Please feel free to bring a snack and a drink.