There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
The Arizona CCW course is designed to offer valuable information for both new and experienced shooters. Covers firearms safety along with firearms transportation inside and outside of Arizona. You can expect to learn vital information on restricted/prohibited places and your E.D.C. We'll go over "Mindset", "What if?" and much more.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Two Finger Print cards
- Finger printing
- Certificate of Training
- Pre-Addressed Envelope
- Arizona CCW Application Form
- Qualification Target
- Handgun and 50 to 100 rounds of Ammo
- Eye and Ear Protection (available for purchase in the classroom)
- $25.00 Range fee
Expectations and Outcomes
- Must be 21 years or older
- US Citizen
- Resident of Arizona.
*Sign Shooter's World Waiver * before course begins.
The instructor requires a copy of your Government Issued ID once you register.
- Is a resident of this state or a United States citizen.
- Is twenty-one years of age or older.
- Is not under indictment for and has not been convicted in any jurisdiction of a felony unless that conviction has been expunged, set aside or vacated or the applicant’s rights have been restored and the applicant is currently not a prohibited possessor under state or federal law.
- Does not suffer from mental illness and has not been adjudicated mentally incompetent or committed to a mental institution.
- Is not unlawfully present in the United States.
- Has ever demonstrated competence with a firearm as prescribed by subsection of this section and provides adequate documentation that the person has satisfactorily completed a training program or demonstrated competence with a firearm in any state or political subdivision in the United States.