There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This course consists of eight hours of instruction and includes the following areas: Legal issues (2 hours), Handgun nomenclature, Handgun safety, Handgun fundamentals, Marksmanship fundamentals, Presentation techniques, Cleaning and Maintenance, Ammunition and Proficiency Drills.
The following day we will conduct the 30 round qualification test. We will then proceed to work on concealed carry drills until the facility closes.
The fundamentals of marksmanship.
N.C. Firearms laws
Drawing and presenting a concealed firearm.
Expectations and Outcomes
At the end of this course the student will have the knowledge and skill to qualify for a State of North Carolina Concealed Handgun Permit.
Please bring a NORTH CAROLINA Drivers license or Identification card.
If you would like to qualify with your personally owned firearm please bring it and a minimum of one box of ammo (the qualification test requires 30 rounds) otherwise you may borrow one of ours. If you would like to use one of ours please bring at least one box of 9mm ammunition to qualify.
Bring your eye and ear protection. Please bring a concealed carry holster so that we can work close quarter defense drills. Please wear pants, a long sleeve shirt and closed toed shoes.
$10. Contact for more details
Must meet ALL the below requirements to apply for a N.C. Concealed Carry permit
- be twenty-one (21) years of age;
- have attained at least one month's residency (30 days) in a North Carolina county;
- be a citizen or a naturalized citizen of the United States or a lawful permanent resident alien;
- not suffer from any mental or physical infirmity which would prevent safe handgun handling and operation
- at the time of appointment, provide a valid driver's license or other Government ID with current address provided by the State of North Carolina.
- successfully complete a firearms training and safety course that has been designed by the North Carolina Criminal Justice Standards Commission