There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
Illinois law requires those with a concealed carry license to renew their license every 5 years. A part of the Concealed Carry License Renewal process is to take a class. The purpose of the Concealed Carry License Renewal class is to bring students up to date with changes to the concealed carry law and criminal code, as well as any other laws as they apply. There have been many changes to the firearms laws since 2013.
Since 2013, Alpha Koncepts has been training people to safely and legally carry a concealed firearm for their own self protection. Come join our thousands of satisfied Alpha Koncepts students and learn to protect yourself with a firearm.
This class is approximately 2 hours of classroom lecture and an hour on the range.
- Refresher in regards to the Concealed Carry Law including Ownership, Storage & Transport of a firearm.
- Refresher in regards to the Firearm Owner Identification (FOID) act.
- Relevant topics in regards to the criminal code including Use of Force in Defense of Person, Dwelling & Other Property.
- Changes to the Concealed Carry Law since its’ passage.
- Firearm Handling including the basics as well as drawing from concealment and Live fire qualification with a firearm.
Expectations and Outcomes
Students who successfully complete the course will receive an Illinois Concealed Carry License Renewal Training Certificate. Students will provide this certificate to the state to renew their license.
Basic, CCW, Seminars / Lectures
Bring any government issued ID with you to class.
Bring a handgun and 60 rounds of ammunition. Rentals are available.