There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
Whether you've never touched a gun before or are an experienced shooter looking to hone specific skills, private training is a great way to practice and ensure you have the uninterrupted, undivided attention of a certified firearms professional while you learn. Another great benefit is that the training is catered to your needs.
Feel free to bring your firearm if you have one, as it is always best to practice with your own tools.
A questionnaire will be emailed to you. This gives the instructor some insight into your shooting background and to know if there are any physical limitations we need to be aware of.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT ALL PRIVATE ONE-ON-ONE CLASSES ARE FOR WOMEN ONLY.
- Gear Setup
- Shooter Assessment
Please be on time. A common problem is that students underestimate driving times to the various facilities and arrive late. The first topic in every course is gun safety and specific range rules for that class. Every student must hear the safety briefing, so a single late arrival can delay the start of the course for all.
Basic, Intermediate, Private Classes (Group / Individual), USCCA Courses, Women's Only Courses
DOCUMENTS TO BRING:
- Driver's License or State ID
- Signed Waiver, or it can be signed when you come to class
- Pen and Paper
The instructor requires a copy of your Government Issued ID once you register.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Semi-automatic hangun
- Ammunition – up to 150 rounds (I can provide ammo at cost if you cannot locate it. Please purchase as an add-on, or you can purchase at the class)
- Magazine (minimum of 2)
- Holster designed for that firearm - we recommend holsters that cover the trigger guard of the pistol (OWB or IWB)
- Magazine pouch
- Eye & Ear Protection
- Close-toed Shoes
- Sunscreen is optional depending on the weather
- Long Pants, athletic tights, or shorts that can support your holster
Please hydrate the day before class.
Bring yourself a water bottle, gatorade, or pickle juice to class.
Please let us know what you need from this list above or if you need recommendations.
Call us at (210) 817-4389 option 1 or email us at: email@example.com
- NO OUTSIDE AMMO IF YOU WILL BE RENTING A FIREARM FROM US. YOU WILL HAVE TO PURCHASE AMMO DIRECTLY FROM US WITH YOUR FIREARM RENTAL.
SERPA HOLSTERS OR SIMILAR HOLSTERS THAT USE THE TRIGGER FINGER TO DEACTIVATE A RETENTION DEVICE ARE NOT ALLOWED