INTRO TO PISTOL - COED
Basic - Introduction to firearms safety, gun handling skills and the fundamentals of pistol shooting
Duration: Classroom: 2 hours and Range: 1 hour (class may go over a little bit)
|Register Now||April 2 Sunday||1 - 6 Students||9 a.m. - 12 p.m.||ARADIA WASHINGTON|
|Register Now||April 16 Sunday||1 - 6 Students||9 a.m. - 12 p.m.||ARADIA WASHINGTON|
|Register Now||April 30 Sunday||1 - 6 Students||9 a.m. - 12 p.m.||ARADIA WASHINGTON|
NEW SHOOTERS START HERE
This class is designed for YOU... yes, the new shooter, first-time gun owner, or the person looking to purchase their first firearm. Our goal is to teach the basic knowledge and skills necessary for using a handgun SAFELY while students learn the functionality of their pistol.
The Intro to Pistol class covers how to use a handgun. This class gives students time to learn and become familiar with different aspects of safe gun handling.
WHO IS THIS FOR:
This is an open class for anyone ready to learn the shooting fundamentals. Protective gear, 50 rounds of ammunition, and a handgun are required for this class; however, if you don't own a firearm, we will provide it at no cost with 50 rounds [one box] of ammunition.
📌 Students do not need a license to carry to attend.
By purchasing this course, you agree to the Cancelation Policy.
- Understanding firearms
- Introduction of the tools used in this class
- Clearing your weapon
- Universal safety rules
- Every gun has a safety
- Learning the right way
- Shooting fundamentals
- Putting it into practice
- Working on stance and grip
- Using good trigger manipulation
- Racking the slide
- Loading the magazine
- Steps to getting your Texas License to Carry (LTC)
- Self Defense Insurance
📌 PLEASE BE ON TIME. The common problem is that students underestimate driving times to the various facilities and arrive late. The first topic in every course is gun safety and specific range rules for that class. Every student must hear the safety briefing; a single late arrival can delay the start of the course for all.
Basic, USCCA Courses
DOCUMENTS TO BRING:
- Driver's License or State ID
- Signed Waiver, or it can be signed when you come to class
- Pen and Paper for note taking
The instructor requires a copy of your Government Issued ID once you register.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Semi-automatic hangun
- Ammunition – 50 rounds
- Magazine(s) for your firearm
- Baseball cap, brimmed hat, or your cowboy/cowgirl hat
- Eye & Ear Protection
- Close-toed Shoes
- Sunscreen is optional depending on the weather
- Long Pants or athletic tights
- A great attitude 😀
📌 Please hydrate the day before class. Bring yourself a snack, water bottle, gatorade, or pickle juice to class.
Please let us know what you need from this list above or if you need recommendations.
Call us at (210) 817-4389 option 1 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need help determining the correct ammo to bring to this class, please 1.) ask the clerk at the counter and let them know the caliber of your weapon and that it's for training, or 2.) give me a call.
- This class comes with one box of ammo when using our firearm. If you decide to shoot a 2nd box, you will need to purchase the additional box at $25.00.