We designed this course to dispel the confusion about the set up and use of the carbine rifle in a tactical environment. We start with taking you through the fundamentals of shooting, then quickly advance from there. At the conclusion of the course, we will have you shooting faster and more acurately, while increasing your knowledge, skills, and confidence with your weapon.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
- 1 carbine rifle (AR-15/AK/etc.)
- 3 Magazines
- 300 rounds ammunition
- Tactical Sling
- Hearing Protections
- Eye Protection
- Knee/Elbow Pads (Optional)
- Rain Gear (We train rain/shine)
- Shooting fundamentals
- Multiple fighting positions
- Combat reloads and rapid fire drills
- Shooting from cover and concealment
- Close quarter and mid-range shooting
- Shooting on the move
- Urban fighting applications
- And more
Expectations and Outcomes
Objective: We will give you the framework to develop your skills and knowledge to employ your weapon in defense of yourself and others. If you're a beginner, you will leave confident in your newfound skill set. If you're more advanced, we will make you a faster and more efficient shooter.
There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.