There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
An advanced shooter is simply one who can execute the fundamentals on command - everytime.
The Advanced Carbine Tactics course is designed to challenge your shooting fundamentals and help you discover any failure points in you and your gear. At the end of the day, you will get to put your skills to the test with our unique and challenging course design. Your accuracy, speed, and technique will be pushed to their limits by one of our professional instructors in a safe and fun environment.
**This is an advanced level course. You must have successfully completed either our Combat Rifle Level 1, or our Tactical Carbine/Pistol Course to attend this course.
While some of these topics are covered in our other classes, this course is a deeper dive into these subjects with a special emphasis on:
Principles and Concepts:
- Developing Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP's)
- Tactical Decision Making by analyzing the factors of:
- Timing, and
- Pattern Recognition
- Fundamental of Tactics
- Movement and Maneuver
- Gaining the Advantage
- Focusing Individual and Team Combat Power
- Advanced Weapons Manipulation
- Target Identification/Discrimination
- Multiple target acquisition
- Unconventional Shooting Positions
- Individual and Team movement techniques
- React to contact drills
- Stress Shooting (timed shooting drills, etc.)
- And more!
Expectations and Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, students will receive a certificate from the instructor.
- 1 carbine rifle (AR-15/AK/etc.)
- 600 rounds FMJ ammunition (no armor piercing)
- 3 Magazines (minimum)
- A method to secure your magazines (battle belt, chest rig, etc.)
- Tactical Sling
- Chamber flag
- Hearing Protections
- Eye Protection
- Rain Gear (We train rain/shine)
- Gun lube, cleaning rag or kit
- note taking material and pen/pencil
- sunscreen/bug spray
- knee pads
- lawn chair
- appropriate range attire (no shorts, etc)