Skills & Drills
Basic - How does physical stress effect your shooting ability? This 90 minute course is designed to get your heart rate pumping while shooting and using proper fundamentals and safety.
Duration: 90 minutes
There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
You will need 200-250 pistol rounds for this course.
Shooting drills you will be required to perform:
- Abide by all Range Safety Rules at all times.
- Magazine Changes (using both hands)
- Magazine Changes (using only your dominate hand)
- Magazine Changes (using only your support hand)
- Correct Malfunctions
- Dominate Hand Shooting
- Support Hand Shooting
- Barricade Shooting
- Target Discrimination
- and more
Workout drills you will be required to perform:
- Running (your pace)
- Weighted ball throw
- Sandbag shuttle
- Pull ups (optional)
- Flutter kicks
- Jumping jacks
- Pushing & pulling (with bands)
- Log drills (all weights and sizes)
- Dips (optional)
- much more as we build our obstacle course
The instructor requires a copy of your Government Issued ID once you register.
*You will be required to sign a waiver to attend physical training at the beginning of the course.