Advanced Concealed Carrry Combatives -(A.C.C.C.)
Advanced - An Advanced course of training to improve Mindset, Situation Awareness, Sharpen Skills Competence and Confidence.
Duration: One (1) Day
There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This Advanced course of training and education is designed to sharpen the student Psychologically, Emotionally, and Physiologically. It will improve the Techniques, Tactics and Skills suitable to maximizing Threat Awareness and Trained Responses for Personal Protection and Defensive Engagements in the Deadly Threat Environment.
1. Admins & Intros
2. Firearms Safety & Safe Handling Procedures
3. Range Rules & Regulations
4. Nomenclature & Principles of Marksmanship
5. Loading, Unloading & Reloading Drills
6. Identifying & Remedying Malfunctions & Stoppages
7. Conceal Carry Locations
8. Shooting Positions & Decisions
9. Accessing & Deploying Handgun
11. Practical Scenarios and Drills
12. Certificate Ceremony
Expectations and Outcomes
At the conclusion of this course of training, the student will be able to:
1. Identify Handgun Nomenclature
2. Demonstrate Safe Gun Handling Procedures
3. Demonstrate Loading, Unloading and Reloading Procedures
4. Identify and Remedy Malfunctions and Stoppages
5. Identify Conceal Carry Locations
6. Demonstrate Safe and Proper Accessing and Deployment of Handgun
7. Identify & Demonstrate Safe Use of Cover & Concealment
8. Demonstrate Safe Tactical Movements
9. Identify and Demonstrate Shooting Positions
10. Demonstrate knowledge of Shooting Decisions through Scenarios and Drills
11. Demonstrate Marksmanship and Tactical Skills
All persons attending will be required to provide the following valid documentations before entering the class:
1. A valid Drivers License.
2. A valid Conceal Carry License.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
A. Training Requirements:
1. Handgun & Holster
2. 300 Rounds Training Ammunition & 3 Magazines
3. Ball Cap or Rimmed Hat,
4. Eye and Ear Protection
5. Tactical Flashlight
1. Appropriately suitable and comfortable clothing - Polos, Tees, BDUs, Denim etc.
2. Athletic or Training Shoes