There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
The Handgun Instructor Development course is an intensive two-day class certified for 20 hours of CLEET continuing education (Course #18-3044).
Prerequisite: A basic handgun class like the Oklahoma Handgun License / Self Defense Act course, NRA pistol, etc. is a good idea. Please feel free to contact me with any questions at email@example.com .
Expectations and Outcomes
Upon completion of this class, the student will have satisfied the training portion of the requirements to become an Oklahoma Self Defense Act Instructor.
Instructor Coach Training Courses, Instructor Training Courses, LEO / MIL / SEC Courses
500 rounds of quality ammunition. If in doubt what to purchase, Speer Lawman, American Eagle, PMC Bronze have always worked well for me.
• A good carry pistol and a revolver.
• Quality holster and belt (avoid flimsy nylon stuff)
• At least three magazine and carriers.
• Brimmed hat.
• Eye and ear protection. Prescription glasses or sunglass will suffice. Electronic ear protection is recommended.
• Notepad and something to write with.
• Water, snacks.
• Weather-appropriate clothing. Rain, heat, wind or shine…we shoot.