About Defensive Training Services
- Over 2600 hours of formal law enforcement and specialized security training since beginning his career in 1995.
- More than 700 hours of documented firearms/instructor training including Advanced Firearms Instructor Dev?elopment and Principles of Adult Learning.
- Over 1200 additional hours of tactical training during six years as a SWAT team leader.
- Published author of more than 70 magazine articles in Law & Order, Police Marksman, Tactical Response, Operation Specific Training, Police One and Modern Service Weapons.
CCW, Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, Rifle, Shotgun, Active Shooter Response Training, In Home Defense Training, Scenario Based Training, Women's Only Courses, Instructor Training Courses, LEO / MIL / SEC Courses, Seminars / Lectures
- Oklahoma Peace Officer Instructor
- Oklahoma Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor for revolver, semiauto, shotgun and carbine.
- Rangemaster-Certified Pistol Instructor
- Rangemaster Advanced Instructor Graduate