The second part of the Combative Marksmanship series is designed to add different skills to what you have learned in the Combative Marksmanship skill builder and Combative Marksmanship 1.
- Stoppages and Malfunctions Strong, weak side and single
Expectations and Outcomes
You can expect a fun, yet challenging environment. Please take into consideration that we will only progress as fast as we can safely while keep everyone moving.
Advanced, Intermediate, LEO / MIL / SEC Courses, Other, Rifle, Scenario Based Training
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
- Rifle of quality manufacture
- Pistol of quality manufacture
- Holster and magazine pouches
- Sling for each long gun (single point, 2 point, 3point or loop sling are all acceptable)
- Full kit recommended but not required
- Minimum 3 Pistol magazines
- Minimum 3 Rifle magazines
- Shell carrier
- 700 rounds rifle
- 300 rounds pistol
- 100 rounds of birdshot
- 20 buck
- 10 slug Holster