|May 23 Sunday||
|1 - 18 Students||12PM-4PM||Jim Gregg|
Taught by Urban Survivor; This 4-hour course includes classroom instruction on legal issues for gun owners. We will take you step-by-step in selection, safety, storage, and fundamental use of a handgun. This course is designed for students who have recently purchased a firearm and want to learn about it, or are considering if a handgun would be a good fit for their personal situation. This class is a must for the first time or new shooter. Bring your firearm or use one of our range guns to see what works best for you. The course includes range time and targets. 50 rounds of ammunition and a modern firearm in good working condition is needed.
Bring your drivers license.
Complete Double Tap's Range waiver before coming to the class.
The waiver can be found on our shootingclasses.com page or Facebook under the "sign up" button.
- Persons 18 years and older; 14-17 year olds with parental enrollment.
- Persons ineligible to possess or use a firearm, and felons, are prohibited from this class.
- Completetion of Double Tap Range and Training liabilty waiver.
- Client must bring a modern working firearm (semi-auto preferred), 50 rounds of factory new ammunition. If you do not have your own firearm, you may rent from Double Taps' rental firearms. Please call (814)515-1122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eye and ear protection is also required.
- Please wear range-appropriate clothing/footwear.