There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This training is a classroom style training that is instructor led that provides preparation and planning for individuals and organizations on how to proactively handle the threat of an aggressive intruder or active shooter event. This training focuses on small businesses, large busineses, security companies, churhes, schools, hospitals, and any other organization that would benifit from this training.
Please call for scheduling and booking. 724-640-8049
Active Shooter Seminar Topics:
- Active Shooter Awareness
- Active Shooter Emergency Planning
- Offender Charateristics
- What can you do to prepare as a team?
- Review Your Emergency Action Plan Elements
- Escape procedures and escape routes
- Law Enforcement Arrival
- Locations of exits
- Locations of safe areas/strong points within your facility
- Emergency notification system to alert employees
- Safe destinations after evacuation
- Contact information for key personnel
- Local hospitals
- Procedures to conduct drills
- Post Active Shooter Event Actions
- People with Violent Indications – How to Seek Help.
- Control access – Are the doors locked?
- Distribute critical items to managers/leaders/employees
- Floor plans
- Employee lists
- Telephone numbers
- Develop a crisis kit for evacuations
- Critical items listed above
- Flashlights, radios, first aid kits
- Removable floor plans at exits for emergency responders
Expectations and Outcomes
Active Shooter Training Seminar instructor led classes provide preparation and a plan for individuals and organizations on how to more proactively handle the threat of an aggressive intruder or active shooter event.
Active Shooter Response Training, Seminars / Lectures
Please bring the following to class:
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
No firearms allowed inside classrom/building.