Level 2 - Concealed Carry Weapon Training (CCW)
Basic - An opportunity for individuals to develop their shooting skills and learn more about concealed carry weapon laws/techniques.
Duration: 5 hours, 2 hours classroom instruction, 3 hours range time.
|Register Now||August 26 Saturday||
|1 - 16 Students||12 pm - 5 pm||Aaron Allen|
Elite Tactical Firearms Training LLC, Level 2 concealed carry weapon training course is designed to achieve multiple goals and teach multiple things throughout the four hour course.
1. The course will teach proper firearms safety methods for both home and concealed carry purposes.
2. The course will teach how different handguns function (both semi auto & revolver) each student will have the opportunity to practice loading and unloading these firearms in class using dummy ammunition.
3. The course will teach proper shooting technique to increase our students accuracy and overall shooting ability.
a) Sight Picture
b) Trigger Control
c) Breath Control
4. The course will teach firearms maintenance and the importance of keeping your firearm clean.
5. The course will provide the training essential to obtain and educate an individual to have better knowledge to aquire a Pennsylvania concealed handgun license.
6. Help students learn more about different aspects to safely carry a handgun on a daily basis.
a) Holster Options.
b) Storage In Your Car.
c) Interaction with Law Enforcement When Carrying A Firearm.
d) Concealment Techniques.
7. What to do if you are involved in a shooting
a) Legal Issues
b) About how Firearms Legal Protection Can Help Protect You Legally & Financially.
8. Shooting from concealment, shooting from unnatural shooting postions, and shooting on the move/from the holster.
•Students that register and attend must have their own firearm and on the body holster. If you need to rent a firearm or holster, please contact the lead firearms instructor to request the proper firearm and holster rental.
•50 round ammunition is not included but can be purchased at the range for a fee.
•Please contact the Lead Firearms Instructor for any special requests or questions and concerns.
- Firearm and range safety
- Fundamentals of pistol shooting
- Breath Control
- Pistol maintenance
- Shooting positions
- Pennsylvania concealed carry gun laws
- Jam Clearing
- Firearm storage
- Legal issues
- In home protection
- Conceal Carry Permits
- Concealment Techniques
- Final Qualifications
- Shooting from unnatural positions
- Shooting from Concealment
Expectations and Outcomes
This conceal carry weapons course will review and give you a genral knowledge of the different kind of firearms best used for concealment, fundamentals of pistol shooting, loading, cocking, de-cocking, unloading, pistol maintenance, shooting positions, Pennsylvania gun laws, types of holsters, firearm storage, legal issues, in home protection, conceal carry permits, concealment techniques, shooting from concealment, shooting from unnatural positions, shooting on the move, and final qualifications.
Advanced, Basic, Intermediate, CCW
Please bring drivers license, concealed carry license (if obtained but not required), one box of 50 round ammunition, your choice of personal handgun and on the body holster, and cash/check for payment at registration if not paid on this site.
- Eye protection and ear protection is provided for all courses.
All students registering for Level 2- Concealed Carry Weapons Training, must have taken our Basic Pistol Shooting and Safety training in order to have the proper and basic knowledge to attend this course. All students must have their own firearm and on the body holster for this training (rental firearms and holsters are available).
All students registering for Level 2- Concealed Carry Weapons Training, must have taken our Basic Pistol Shooting and Safety training in order to have the proper and basic knowledge to attend this course. All students must have their own firearm and on the body holster for this training.
Firearms brought to this course must be no bigger than .45 caliber.
Accepted firearms approved for this course are listed below,