Tactical Pistol Application “Civilian”: Our instructors have combined their years of professional training to deliver this comprehensive course. You will learn threat focused and precision shooting for a balanced approach to tactical handgun training. This class is designed to focus on in-depth coverage of principles of a gun fight and more time with the instructor. We will push your mind and stress your body to expose your personal capabilities and limitations; be ready to improve your proficiency and understanding realities of how to prevail in a fight.
- Eye and Ear Protection (electronic hearing protection is strongly recommended)
- Serviceable duty grade handgun of at least 9mm Para caliber
- Minimum of 5 serviceable pistol magazines
- 300rds of ammunition
- Serviceable holster- - Please note: ***No Serpa or Serpa style holsters unless it’s issued to you by your agency/unit**** OWB or IWB ok. Appendix Carry subject to Instructor approval at the range.
- Pouch(es) that provide the ability to properly carry a minimum of two spare magazines
- Suitable range wear depending on the season
- Good attitude
Topics covered include Grip, Stance, Ready Positions Realities of a Fight, Threat Focused Shooting, Precision Shooting, Emergency Reloads, Tactical Reloads, Movement, Presentation from The Holster, Multiple Targets, Malfunction Drills and Speed vs. Accuracy.
Expectations and Outcomes
Certificate will be issued
There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.