Military active and Veteran's may attend this or anyother class offered during the month of Novemeber. Some cost may occur, ask for more information!
This class is designed to educate you on the fundamentals of pistol training including safety techniques, basic shooting stances, loading magazines, clearing firearms, and more.
My goal is to ensure that when leaving the class, you feel comfortable with the knowledge gained about handguns.
I strive to make the environment family-friendly, as well as professional so everyone can learn in both an educational and enjoyable atmosphere.
what you will be learning in this class.
- In Exercise 1 we will discuss Firearm and Range Safety
- In Exercise 2 we will review and practice the fundamentals of shooting
- In Exercise 3 we will discuss and practice Loading, Cocking. Uncocking, and Unloading your firearm.
- In Exercise 4 we will review and practice shooting from various positions and conduct the qualification course.
Expectations and Outcomes
You will have learned:
- How to safely handle a firearm
- Demonstrate how to clear a firearm
- Learn the difference between sight picture and sight alignment
- How to load and unload your firearm
- Proper stance when shooting.
- Identify the parts of the pistol
- And more!
Basic, NRA Courses
- Let us know if you are new to guns or have experience.
- Tell us what you want to learn from the class.
If you have a firearm, bring it to class, if you don't the you can rent one of mine for $30 plus two boxes of ammuntion must be purchased.
- NO AMMUNTION allowed in the firearm or the class
- 100 rounds of ammuntion required for qualification
- Bring eyes and ear protection - if you don't have eye and ear protection the range will provide them for you.
- Day 1 classroom - snacks and lid-covered drinks are welcome