This USCCA course of instruction was designed to further knowledge and confidence of persons while concealed carrying a firearm. Do you know when and where your allowed to carry a firearm? Do you know what happens if you use your firearm when defending from an attack? Do you know what situations by law dictate an authorized use of your firearm? Are you comfortable carrying and using your new every day carry firearm? Did you previously take our Basic Handgun & Home Defense Course, and are looking to expand your training?
This class covers all those things and much more. While the world is an ever changing place, so are the laws, and ways we respond to certain situations. Take this training to build confidence and knowledge in your skill set in the every day carry of a firearm! This course is also applicable towards out of state requirements for training with carry permits!
First Line Tactical, your First Line of Defense!
- Concealed Carry in your state (State Specific)
- Do's and Don't for Concealed Carry
- Situational Awareness Techniques
- During a Dynamic Use of Force Incident
- Post Use of Force Incident
- Types of holsters
- Drawing from the holster
- Common types of concealed carry firearms
Expectations and Outcomes
Students will have developed a skill set empowering them to confidently concealed carry a firearm in their every day life, if they so choose. Students also will have the capability to respond with a firearm safely, effectively, and within the confines of their states law if necessary as a result of this training.
Advanced, Basic, Intermediate, CCW, Other, Seminars / Lectures, USCCA Courses
- DRIVERS LICENSE OR PHOTO ID
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
- Student Owned firearm or rental preferred, limited rentals with holsters available
- Inside the waistband holster or holster of choice for carry (if holster deemed not safe for firing line, a new one may be provided to you)
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- 100 rounds of target ammunition (UNLESS USING RENTAL)
- Bagged Lunch
- Weather appropriate attire