There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This is a course of instruction developed by the instructors at First Line Tactical. Together amongst over 30 years of Military, Law Enforcement, and Security / Contractor experience, we have developed our first, initial Carbine Rifle course.
Students during this course with learn the basic fundamentals, safety considerations, nomenclature, and maitnence procedure on the carbine rifle. This course of instruction includes approximately 3 hours classroom, and 2 hours range time. There are a limited amount of rentals for this course, so please inquire about availability if you are in need of a rifle for the course.
- Safe Handling Procedures with Carbine Rifle
- Muzzle / Optic offset
- How to zero your optic or iron sights
- Fundamentals of rifle marksmanship
- Loading and unloading of your rifle
- Common malfunctions, and remedies
- Maitnence of your carbine rifle
Expectations and Outcomes
At the end of this course students should be able to confidently be able to safely and efficiently handle their carbine rifle. Students will have a general understanding for muzzle / optic offset in relation to the zero of their rifle optic. Students will have an understanding of how to clear certain malfunctions that can occur with the carbine rifle. Students will also have developed the skill set to maitnence their carbine rifle after going to the range.
Basic, Intermediate, Other, Rifle
- State Issued Drivers License or Photo Identification Card.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
- Carbine Rifle Chambered in 223, 556, or 300 Blackout.
- AR Pistols and Short Barreled Rifles are acceptable for this course.
- Ear Protection
- Eye Protection
- 2 magazines for your rifle
- Rifle cleaning kit with gun lubricant or CLP
- 100 rounds of ammunition