Advanced carbine and pistol marksmanship covering-
- Reloads (tactical and speed)
- Ready positions (high, low, etc.)
- Accuracy drills (on multiple targets)
- Shooting positions
- Shooting from cover
- Shooting strong hand and support hand
- Firearms transition drills
- Movement drills
Email name (first, middle and last for CCW certification), class you want to take, how many in your party, if you will need hotel set up (Grand Junction Classes Only).
Proof of completion of Basic level courses.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
- 300 rounds of ammunition for each firearm
- Desired Carbine
- Proper Gear (good holster, mag pouch with at least 2 extra mags, sling, etc.)
- Eye and Ear pro
- Protective Gear (long sleeves, sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, etc.) Class will go on no matter the weather (life is always unexpected and you will NEVER be in ideal conditions)
- Close toed shoes
- Any snack or lunch items, lunches will be quick and easy so training can continue.
There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.