There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This pistol course is designed for the shooters who are confident in their ability to manipulate their weapon system. During this course you will learn how to manipulate your weapon and fight within and around vehicles. This course is designed for the shooter to successfully operate their weapon system, both as a solo shooter and as part of a team. The shooter will learn how to work in a team environment and communicate with other shooters in the fight.
- Shooting fundamentals
- Drawing from the holster within a vehicle
- Weapon malfunctions
- Shooting positions in and around the vehicle
- Ballistics through vehicle glass
- Shooting in a team concept
- Engaging multiple targets in and around the vehicle.
Student must have taken and completed a basic firearms course with a reputable instructor.
All students will have to pass a combat efficiency test prior to the start of the class.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the class to complete range waiver form.
- 300-400 rounds of ammunition
- Kytex holster
- 3 magazines
- Magazine holder
- Ear/Eye protection (Electronic referred)
- Long pants
- Closed toed shoes
- Belt suitable for holster