There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
Basic instruction in shooting skills for defensive shotgun.
Topics covered include:
- Firearms safety, including considerations specific to shotguns
- Selection of the fighting shotgun
- Modifications and Accessories
- Ammunition selection and capabilities
- Patterning for optimum performance
- Nomenclature and mechanical operation
- Shooting technique
- Loading/reloading techniques
- Safe storage and ready conditions, including cruiser ready
- Care and maintenance
Basic, Intermediate, In Home Defense Training, Shotgun