In this level 1 course we take you beyond what you learned in your basic concealed carry class. We teach you the 3 skills you need to flourish in a gunfight:
- How to draw quickly and safely
- How to shoot with accuracy and precision
- How to move safely with a firearm
You should already have your concealed carry permit or comparable life experiences such as military or law enforcement training.
Once you've registered, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 269-838-5586. I will email you all the info you need to attend the class.
Equipment to bring:
- 250 rounds
- Eye & Ear protection
- Strong side hip holster (others allowed with permission)
- Sack lunch or take-out food
- 3 or 4 magazines and mag pouch
Level 1 - Beyond Basic CPL
- Improved pistol marksmanship
- Unsighted fire basics
- How to move safely with a pistol
- Drawing safely from concealment
- Malfunction drills
- Reloads and tactical reloads
- 250 rounds of intense shooting
- You will analyze your performance on video
Expectations and Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the class you will receive a certificate from Midwest Tactical Training.
(This course exceeds all renewal training requirements for the state of Michigan.)