There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
In this level 1 course we take you beyond what you learned in your basic concealed carry class. We teach you the 3 skills you need to flourish in a gunfight:
- How to draw quickly and safely
- How to shoot with accuracy and precision
- How to move safely with a firearm
Level 1 - Beyond Basic CPL
- Improved pistol marksmanship
- Unsighted fire basics
- How to move safely with a pistol
- Drawing safely from concealment
- Malfunction drills
- Reloads and tactical reloads
- 250 rounds of intense shooting
- You will analyze your performance on video
Expectations and Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the class you will receive a certificate from Midwest Tactical Training.
(This course exceeds all renewal training requirements for the state of Michigan.)
You should already have your concealed carry permit or comparable life experiences such as military or law enforcement training.
Once you've registered, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 269-838-5586. I will email you all the info you need to attend the class.
Equipment to bring:
- 250 rounds
- Eye & Ear protection
- Strong side hip holster (others allowed with permission)
- Sack lunch or take-out food
- 3 or 4 magazines and mag pouch