DEFENSIVE PISTOL FOR WOMEN - KEESVILLE, NY
Basic - DEFENSIVE PISTOL SKILLS FOR WOMEN WITH RACHEL MALONEY - KEESVILLE, NY
Duration: 9:00am to 5:00pm
|Register Now||May 13 Saturday||
|7 - 18 Students||9:00am to 5:00pm||TBD|
This course is designed to introduce the beginner or intermediate female shooter to defensive, practical, and tactical pistol shooting.
- – Range orientation
- – Firearms safety
- – Concealed Carry considerations
- – Concealed Carry gear discussion
- – Ready positions
- – Drawing and re-holstering techniques
- – Garment Clearing
- – Warm-up drills
- – Reloading techniques and malfunction clearance drills
- – Search & scan / situational awareness
- – Level Change drills
- – Engaging multiple targets
- – Single hand techniques
- – Offside engagement
- – Decision-making
- – Course wrap-up
Advanced, Basic, Intermediate, CCW, Women's Only Courses
- -Quality functional semi-automatic pistol
- -5 magazines minimum
- -Minimum of 400 rounds of ammunition.
- – 5 rounds of dummy ammunition
- -Belt mounted, dominant side or appendix carry holster —PLEASE NO flimsy nylon or cloth holsters. NO BLACKHAWK SERPA holsters. We Recommend: Raven Concealment, Blackpoint Tactical, Dark Star Gear, G-Code, Black Center Tactical Holsters. Emal us for more info.
- -Magazine or loading device pouches / magazine carrier, etc.
- -Ammunition dump pouch (optional)
- -Sturdy belt at least 1.5” wide
- -Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning with good ankle support.
- -Clothing suitable for training in any weather – long pants – long sleeve shirt, hoodie or jacket for cold weather.
- -Wraparound eyewear, polycarbonate lenses or non-shattering prescription glasses
- -Earmuffs and earplugs
For more information or questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org