THIS IS NOT A BEGINNER CLASS!
Student should know and be able to perform all aspects of safe firearm handing, loading and unloading, malfunction clearing.
This course is designed to introduce the intermediate or advanced shooter to the art of defensive and tactical pistol shooting.
Students are expected to arrive 30 minutes before start time for set up and range safety briefing.
– Range orientation
– Firearms safety
– Warm-up drills
– Ready positions
– Close quarters engagements
– Drawing and re-holstering techniques
– Reloading techniques and malfunction clearance drills
– Search & scan / situational awareness
– Single hand techniques (right and left and transitions)
– Moving and shooting / shooting and moving
– Failure drills
– Presentation & draw techniques
– Turning and shooting
– Cover versus concealment
– Seated position shooting
– Close range speed shooting
Advanced, Intermediate, CCW, Specialty Other