If you own a gun, you are exercising your right to keep arms.
This classes teaches you how to bear arms.
These days, personal defense is the #1 reason why people buy guns. A gun and a concealed carry license by themselves, however, doesn't provide you any protection anymore than buying a guitar and some sheet music provides musical talent. This class covers the essentials of using a pistol to defend yourself as you live your everyday life.
We keep this three-hour class small (just six students) in order to maximize the 1-1 training opportunities. The instruction is focused on helping you make the transition from being just a gun owner to someone who has the skills and confidence to defend what is most important in your life.
This class is designed to show people how to make the transition from just have a piece of paper that says you MAY carry a defensive firearm with you to someone who has the skills and confidence to carry on a regular basis.
Topics covered will include:
- How to get your gun into the fight as fast as possible
- Safe use of a holster
- The use of a pistol as a defensive firearm
- Making the shot on-demand
- Advanced accuracy techniques
Expectations and Outcomes
At the completion of this course, each student will understand how to keep their firearm concealed until it is needed.
They will also know how to quickly and effiecently deploy it in a safe manner should the need arise.
The prerequisites for this class are
- The successful completion of a Florida Concealed Carry course
- A pistol (.380 ACP or larger caliber)
- At least two magazines for your pistol
- 200 rounds of FMJ practice ammo
- An Outside the Waistband (OWB) holster. If you do not have one, this holster fits most compact semi-automatic pistols and will do the job for this class. Please do not bring a Blackhawk Serpa or a soft nylon holster to class. If you have any questions about gear, email me at email@example.com.
- A magazine pouch to store an extra magazine. If you do not have a magazine pouch, this model will expand to fit just about anything out there.
- Eye protection, ear protection
- Water, bug spray, sunscreen