There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
Ever get the feeling that's there's more to being a gun owner than going to the range and punching holes in a target?
Do you own a pistol, but don't really know how to use it?
Are you looking for a sport that the whole familiy can enjoy together?
Then practical shooting is the sport for you.
The easiest way to get into the fun and excitement is to shoot a Steel Challenge match, which requires no special equipment or gear. Anything from a .22 pistol to a 1911 in .45 ACP to a pistol caliber carbine can be used to shoot Steel Challenge, and the rules are simple and easy to understand.
This two-hour course will set you up for the success at your first Steel Challenge match, and as added bonus, you'll receive a discount on your fee when you sign up for a match.
- The basics of firearms safety
- Understanding the rules of Steel Challenge
- Why shooting a match is a good idea for everyone
- How to shoot a match
Basic, Steel / Rimfire Challenge
- A pistol (.22LR or larger caliber) or a pistol caliber carbine (no rifles allowed)
- At least two magazines
- 50 rounds of ammunition
- A bag or case for you gun
- Eye protection, ear protection
- Water, sunscreen, bug spray