There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This is a Low Light/No Light Shoot course. This class is a first-level low light shooting course. It is expected that students are already fluent with their weapon systems. The first part of this course covers weapon handling to ensure that the students can safely handle their weapons after dark. The second part is shooting drills in effectively engaging a threat in low light/no light conditions.
- Shooting Fundamental Improvement
- Weapons Handling in Low Light/No Light
- Basic tactical move and shoot in Low Light/No Light
Expectations and Outcomes
- Ability to safely shoot while moving in Low Light/No Light
- Ability to handling their firearm in Low Light/No Light
- Ability to apply Shooting Fundamentals in Low Light/No Light
Advanced, In Home Defense Training