USCCA: CONCEALED CARRY & HOME DEFENSE FUNDAMENTALS
Basic - A comprehensive seminar for anyone considering owning or carrying a Firearm for self defense.
Duration: 6 Hour Classroom & Hands-on, Interactive Demonstration
There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
- Class is 6 hours long
- Receive a 245 page color book / course study guide ($30 value)
- Includes computer simulation laser Firearm session
- Personalized certificate of completion from USCCA
- Also receive additional discounts for future classes
Course designed and Certified by the United States Concealed Carry Association.
- Learn the Fundamentals of Personal Defense with a Firearm
- A MUST class if you are a new Firearm owner planning to defend yourself in your home or going to get your Concealed Carry License.
- Learn how to develop a Personal and Home protection plan
- Firearms Safety
- Shooting Fundamentals
- Legal use of Force
- Police Interaction
- Violent Encounters and their Aftermath
- Gear and Gadgets
- How to Apply for your Concealed Carry License
- Computer Simulation Laser Firearm Training
Expectations and Outcomes
After successful completion of this course, students will have a significant understanding of the following topics:
- How to better defend and protect themselves, their families and their homes
- Firearm safety, hands on opportunity with different types of firearms, types of ammunition
- Safe firearm storage, firearm operation and understanding of sighted and unsighted fire
- The difference between marksmanship and defensive shooting skills
- Improving awareness, avoidance and de-escalation skills
- The legal use of force and how you and your body will react in a violent encounter
- Types of Guns, holsters, accessories & defensive gear - pros and cons
- Drills to use outside of class to improve your skills
Students will also receive:
- A full color USCCA Certificate of Completion
- Firearm and defensive instruction with a Laser Gun / Computer Simulated Training system
- Discounts on future training opportunities
Basic, Intermediate, CCW, In Home Defense Training, Seminars / Lectures, Specialty Other, USCCA Courses
Students will need to provide their email address at registration so the instructor can send them pre-class information. If students have any questions, they can email the instructor at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The instructor requires a copy of your Government Issued ID once you register.
The only requirements are to come to class on time, ready to learn and have some fun!