USCCA: CONCEALED CARRY & HOME DEFENSE FUNDAMENTALS
A comprehensive seminar for anyone considering owning or carrying a Firearm for self defense.
Duration: 6 Hour Classroom & Hands-on, Interactive Demonstration
Type(s): Basic, Intermediate, CCW, In Home Defense Training, Other, Seminars / Lectures, USCCA Courses
Instructor: SAFE Training, LLC - Woody Woodman View Bio
- Class is 6 hours long
- Receive a 245 page color book / course study guide ($30 value)
- Includes computer simulation laser Firearm session
- Personalized certificate of completion from USCCA
- Also receive additional discounts for future classes
Students will need to provide their email address at registration so the instructor can send them pre-class information. If students have any questions, they can email the instructor at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The only requirements are to come to class on time, ready to learn and have some fun!
Course designed and Certified by the United States Concealed Carry Association.
- Learn the Fundamentals of Personal Defense with a Firearm
- A MUST class if you are a new Firearm owner planning to defend yourself in your home or going to get your Concealed Carry License.
- Learn how to develop a Personal and Home protection plan
- Firearms Safety
- Shooting Fundamentals
- Legal use of Force
- Police Interaction
- Violent Encounters and their Aftermath
- Gear and Gadgets
- How to Apply for your Concealed Carry License
- Computer Simulation Laser Firearm Training
Expectations and Outcomes
After successful completion of this course, students will have a significant understanding of the following topics:
- How to better defend and protect themselves, their families and their homes
- Firearm safety, hands on opportunity with different types of firearms, types of ammunition
- Safe firearm storage, firearm operation and understanding of sighted and unsighted fire
- The difference between marksmanship and defensive shooting skills
- Improving awareness, avoidance and de-escalation skills
- The legal use of force and how you and your body will react in a violent encounter
- Types of Guns, holsters, accessories & defensive gear - pros and cons
- Drills to use outside of class to improve your skills
Students will also receive:
- A full color USCCA Certificate of Completion
- Firearm and defensive instruction with a Laser Gun / Computer Simulated Training system
- Discounts on future training opportunities
There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.